El Salvador has come a long way to become one of the best places in the world to make coffee. By 1880, gourmet coffee had managed to pass as the most important export crop. Since there was so much demand for coffee, the government passed laws like giving farmers tax breaks and getting rid of export duties for coffee producers. This led to the building of roads and railroads, which led to farms and helped the native people become part of the national economy.
This type of coffee boasts a classic cup because of its marvelous taste. El Salvadorian coffee beans often have a full-bodied flavor without as much acidity as you might get in other kinds, giving the beverage a sweetness resembling honey.
It is a specialty high-grown (SHG) coffee that is also certified by the Rainforest Alliance. To be RFA-certified, a company must follow rules that protect the environment and the rights of workers. With this certification, farmers can have a sustainable way to run their farms, control costs, improve crop quality, and keep wildlife habitats safe. In the end, the certification lets people know that the Rainforest Alliance-certified coffee they drink is good for the environment and shows how important it is to get coffee in a responsible way.
- 100% Arabica El Salvador RFA Tapantgusto coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends