Yirgacheffe gourmet coffee is grown on the rolling hills of southwestern Ethiopia. Because of its high quality and unique taste, it is now known as Ethiopia’s Crown and Glory. Since the 1970s, this Ethiopian coffee has been carefully picked and sorted by hand. Each batch is treated with water to make it more acidic and bring out its clean floral notes. This coffee has a full body and mild earthy flavours. It’s best when it’s roasted medium-light, which gives it a unique aroma and a longer, stronger finish. It tastes sweet, rich, and smooth, which makes it a strong contender for best African coffee in the world.
Because of this, we’re sure that when you buy freshly roasted Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee from Dejava Coffee, you’ll be getting one of the most unique coffees we sell.
- 100% Arabica Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends