Mexico Muxtal Estate is a stunning mountain-top farm from the Mayan phrase for “place surrounded by clouds.” The farm itself is 236 hectares, literally at the border of Guatemala. Half is planted with coffee, and half is a protected ecological reserve of rainforest, rivers, springs, natural flora, and fauna. Two years ago, they created honey processing capabilities that now provide delicious natural coffees in their single estate range under the label Cacao Muxtal or for personal consumption through imports.
The coffee is processed by hand, which makes for a very clean and rich cup with a very smooth body and not much acidity. The different kinds of coffee here let you show how much you like coffee.
- 100% Arabica Mexico Muxbal coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends