Colombia is the largest producer of washed Arabica coffee and the second largest producer of coffee overall. They are known for their high-quality coffee, and the United States takes about half of their exports. About 12.5 million bags are sent out of Colombia each year, and about 2 million bags are used in the country.
Colombia only makes Arabica coffee that has been washed. Colombia grows three main types of coffee, which are called by the name of the region where they are grown. There are many places in the country that grow coffee. Colombia is proficient in producing an abundance of truly delicious and sought after coffee.
- 100% Arabica Colombian Excelso coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends