Finca La Florida has always been owned by the same family. It is in the middle of a cloud forest in the Sierra de las Minas, a mountain range in the eastern part of Guatemala. It is between the Polochic and Motagua rivers. They are lucky to have a lot of clean mountain streams and a unique place to live. Coffee gets sweeter when it ages more slowly, which happens when the weather is cooler.
This 87 on the SCA scale coffee has aromas of apricot and chocolate, a bright acidity, and an elegant finish.
- 100% Arabica Guatemala Finca La Florida coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends