Kenya AA coffee, which is grown between 1500 and 1800 m above sea level, is one of the best Arabica bean coffees in the world. Kenya is known for making the best coffee in the world, in part because it is close to where coffee beans originally came from.
These gourmet coffee beans grow in volcanic soil and are wet-processed, which means that the coffee are picked, taken out of the cherries right away, and washed to get rid of any extra pulp. This process makes the coffee have a strong acidity and a full flavour. It also has a light floral scent and tastes of berries and citrus.
- 100% Arabica Kenya AA coffee
- This coffee is one of the finest, best and most sought after coffee indulgences in the world
- Freshly roasted in small batches for highest freshness, flavour and aroma
- Stored in an elegant sealed pouch or airtight tin (depending on your order)
- A great, unique and exclusive gift for coffee lovers, family and friends